Text Size

A A A  

How do I reconcile a payment?

The NPDB provides a bill reference number for each transaction charged to your organization's EFT, credit card, or debit card account. The reference number is included on the charge receipt which can be accessed by viewing the Billing History in your NPDB account.

Reconciliation of billing statements must be done through your financial institution; however, if you have questions, or believe that you were charged incorrectly by the NPDB, complete the Account Discrepancy Form as soon as possible for assistance.

Other Questions You May Find Helpful

Related Resources